WORK WITH SARAH
Executive Assistant aka “Sarah’s Sanity”
As an Executive Assistant, you're at the heart of business operations and activities and the soul that keeps us moving forward. You anticipate my operational needs and help me stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with ongoing projects, ambitions, and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support our projects and clients. In addition to being organized and
analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. Working behind the scenes, you make a significant impact on Sarah Noll Wilson, Inc.
Your main objective is to help me increase the impact of this work, delight our clients, and make sure I don’t get in my own way.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (Manage calendars, book travel, and
schedule facilities and equipment).
- Help coordinate the client experience and create delight (contracting and
proposals, invoicing, client contact).
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help
define new operational strategies.
- Serve as a technical lead for and manager of small projects
- Desire to grow the position and the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Availability to work 15-20 hours per week during the day.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Outstanding written and verbal communications.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Comfort working in a flexible work environment with less structure
- Willing to play
- Have a desire and thirst for continual learning and development for self and for others
- 1 year of direct executive support experience.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in
using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of
people and job functions.
- Willingness and ability to improve and make suggestions and recommendations.
- Open to challenging the status quo of “how things are always done”
“Working with Sarah is an experience where I truly feel like I grew more than anything. I was able to be supported by the leader of all leaders. Sarah not only practices what she preaches, but her ability to captivate and inspire everyone around her makes it the single greatest working experience I have ever had. Sarah challenge you to think differently and inspire you to be more. I envy anyone who has the great pleasure to work for Sarah in this capacity.”
Please send an email and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.