In this time of change and upheaval, waves of friends, family, and colleagues are transitioning into the next chapter of their work and personal lives. In our work, we hear from people who are grieving this change, excited about the possibilities, and anxious about the unknowns we are all facing together.
We know you want to support your team members and colleagues through this time.
We also know how much time and energy it takes to create a meaningful learning experience.
We’ve done the work for you! Teresa and I have created a ready-to-go workshop package that provides all of the tools, resources, and insights you will need to facilitate teams within your organization using this transformative framework.*
Who is this package ideal for?
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
In this turn-key workshop, you will learn how to guide people in your organization to:
- Acknowledge and explore this time of transition.
- Identify the options before them that they may not yet see with clarity.
- Get clear about what they want and don’t want, have, and don’t have in this upcoming season of change.
- Apply this robust framework to their circumstances, now and in the future.
- Clarify and enforce boundaries.
- Connect and learn from others’ experiences.
The turn-key facilitation guide includes:
- Participant handouts,
- Video modules, including access to Manager Minute on Leading Chance, the complete 60-minute webinar recording, and Sarah explaining the Treasure/Trash/Fear/Wish Framework handout,
- Complete PowerPoint presentation for internal use,
- Detailed Facilitation Guide for lunch-and-learn style workshops or deeper team application, and
- A personal video from Teresa and Sarah sharing their best practices when facilitating this work within teams.